[AZ-Observing] Re: AAMM - cancellation

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:33:54 -0700

Tim, AJ & Dick,

Sorry to hear you all won't be able to make it out, you'll be missed, but,
as one of my ham radio friends says, Life, health & family first, everything
else second.

Never had a Kidney stone, thought I did once, but turned out to be a kidney
infection, All the pain without the Calcified nugget.

Feel better and Dick, enjoy the family, Hopefully we'll see you at the
meeting...

Rick Tejera (K7TEJ)
Sagauro Astronomy Club
www.saguaroastro.org