[AZ-Observing] Re: AAMM a bust for me...

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:35:09 -0600

I think it is long past time to stop needing to blame someone for what
happens in the sky.  If I am being overly touchy here, then "play on".
But, I think that telling someone that their shiny new scope is the
reason for clouds is a bad move, as is "you won't be there, well it will
be clear".  Just my opinion.

Steve Coe