[AZ-Observing] Re: AAMM

  • From: Steven Dodder <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Az Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 18:44:41 +0000

I'll be headed out there this afternoon around 3:00 pm from 7th St and
University.  I'll be bringing the 20" and the binocular chair.  Yes, the
binocular chair for testing.

Steve Dodder
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim

Chairman, SAC Novice Group

Director, Stone Haven Observatory
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stonehavenobservatory.com