[AZ-Observing] AAMM

  • From: Scott Stiers <srstiers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:53:26 -0700

Anyone going to be at the airstrip on Thursday?  Now that we have a new
travel trailer my wife has actually decided to go (she hasn't looked
through a telescope in years) so we are planning on 3 nights there.
We WILL be there and hope to see others there.

Any HAMS going?  Just got my General class and wouldn't mind chewing the
fat about radios, too.

Thanks!
--
Scott R. Stiers