[AZ-Observing] AAMM

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:38:00 -0700

AJ,

After reading all the comments about this year's Messier Marathon, I'm sorry
that I missed it. The event gets better & better each year, no doubt due to
your tireless efforts. On that note, let me offer you the "official" thanks
for making the All-Arizona Messier Marathon the premier event of its kind.
Of course, Kudos to Jack Jones as well for handling the less glamorous jobs
of arranging for the Port-a-Johns & T-shirts (hold a Large for me at the
next meeting).

I look forward to the final report.

Clear Skies

Rick Tejera