[AZ-Observing] Re: A mystery 'flare' in Cygnus

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:32:56 -0700

Both of us seeing in the same part of the sky (same constellation) tells me
that it must have been way out to the east (say Texas?)

Jimmy Ray

If I wasn't being lazy, I'd bet my satellite tracking software would show me
the actual ground track! Next time one looks fair for both our locations,
I'll give you a shout off line...