[AZ-Observing] Re: A Mystery... Can you help me solve it ??

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 13:24:24 -0700

Interesting call....

The RA was/is  09:43:23, and the DEC is 05:17:01

This was my first "adventure" using a Lodestar X2 Autoguider, with my travel
mount (CG5).
Interestingly, the other images turned out just fine !!

David M. Douglass
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (secondary)
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (main)
Cell (602) 908-9092