[AZ-Observing] Re: A Mea Culpa

  • From: "Kimball Corson" <kcorson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:57:46 -0700

Andrew,

The way I see it, this scope and another I took delivery on in late October
(an Infinity UTI 8"), probably account for the trashing of the weather or
decent viewing for the last many weeks, including all week-ends. My mea
culpa is a big one that covers several low pressure systems to this point.

Kimball