[AZ-Observing] Re: A Mea Culpa

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:13:55 -0700

Kimball ,
I have no trouble with your taking delivery with a bright waxing moon in
the sky.  If only all of those here in southern AZ would be so considerate.

Would you have admitted the delivery so readily if it had destroyed a
good observing weekend?  That would more likely be a quick form of
suicide around here given the frustration level during this fall of
ruined observing weekends.

Andrew