[AZ-Observing] Re: A Mea Culpa

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:06:27 -0700

To all, especially Steve Coe!  In actuality I am preparing an observing
list for December 10th and 11th - honest!  Took a look at possible
comets and the brighter evening ones include C/2004 Q1 (Tucker),
78P/Gehrels and C/2001 Q4 (NEAT).  Where's C/2004 Q2 (Machholz) you
ask?  It's in the morning sky, check out Chris Schurs image at
http://www.psiaz.com/Schur/astro/latest67.html does he ever have the
spot for astro-imaging.  By the time December 10th and 11th rolls around
it will be in the river of Eridanus.

Have fun!
aj