[AZ-Observing] Re: A Mea Culpa

  • From: "Kimball Corson" <kcorson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:22:11 -0700

Steve,

If  Nature really is perverse, as a physicist/family member once told me, we
should all get together and pray and dance for rain. Clear skies and good
seeing might well ensue.  It can't be worse than what we've got.

The 10th and 11th of Dec sound good to me.  I have learned already that the
NP101 is considerably sharper in the center than the TV85 I had was, and
that is a surprise.  I got, but expected better edge sharpness with the
NP101, but who looks at much at the edge anyway.  If an object really is
interesting, we move it to the center.

We want rain. We want rain.

Kimball