[AZ-Observing] Re: A Mea Culpa

  • From: "Kimball Corson" <kcorson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:21:32 -0700

Stan,

Then I could have binocular NP101's, if only I were walleyed. However, I
just ordered a Denkmeier II binoviewer for the NP101, so I think that is as
far as I will go.

Glad to hear the snow  is lovely. Certainly quite a change from the Summer
heat we had not too long ago. Did anyone see Fall go by. I blinked and
missed it.  I hear Highway 40 is closed with snow.

If you can't enjoy one thing, do as your doing -- enjoy another.

Kimball