[AZ-Observing] Re: A Mea Culpa

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:38:49 -0800

No need to apologize at all. In fact, right now I am rather enjoying it
at my place near Prescott. It has been snowing beautifully for the past
hour with big snow flakes slowly drifting down. The trees, shrubs,
grass, and vehicles, are getting a nice cover. Could you take delivery
on another TV NP101?
Stan