[AZ-Observing] A Mea Culpa

  • From: "Kimball Corson" <kcorson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:58:54 -0700

Hello All,
I offer an apology to everyone for the weather. I take delivery on a new (to
me) telescope today (TV NP101), so the mea culpas are all mine.

I am trying hard to settle down on equipment, as Steve Coe urges in his "Five
Things" Astromart article, but it takes a run thru stuff with hands on to learn
what you really like and why. I think I am there, but I am not taking bets.

At least it's not hailing.

Kimball Corson