[AZ-Observing] 60 seconds of inspiration

  • From: Brian Skiff <bas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 02:06:09 +0000

In case you're in need of something uplifting, here is a
Youtube video posted today that was prepared by
the Discovery Channel folks, and featuring Evgenya Shkolnik
of the Lowell science staff and our Discovery Channel Telescope.
Apparently this will air on network TV sometime next week.
I don't mind saying I am extremely privileged to be able
to work with Evgenya.

\Brian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAJtf6HDWrI