[AZ-Observing] 5MM - weather update

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:56:41 -0700

From the latest weather report at 3:30pm today, it looks like this trip will be 
clouded, and 10% chance of precipitation, out.  I'm holding out for a change in 
the forecast but am not hopeful - at all.  Actually I'd consider a one niter 
there if the weather were clear, but such doesn't seem to be the case.
I'm going to wait on contacting Lil Stinker and the Forest Ranger about our 
camping trip until and unless the forecast changes.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ

See message header for info on list archives or unsubscribing, and please 
send personal replies to the author, not the list.

Other related posts: