[AZ-Observing] 5MM - another update

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:01:22 -0700

Well I just checked the NWS forecast for Happy Jack and it isn't any different
than in the past couple of two or three days.  From tonight through Saturday
night it is anywhere from partly clouds to 30% chance of precipitation.
All this means I'm not going telescoping at 5MM.  Furthermore contacting Lil
Stinker and Forest Ranger will be passed on since I don't think there will be
enough folks there to warrant such action.  Actually I don't think anyone will
be there for telescoping.

Any thought of a short run to Cherry Rd isn't in the stars as the forecast is
much the same as 5MM.

Oh well, this gives me more time to procrastinate on things I've been putting
off because of astronomy. :))

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ