[AZ-Observing] Re: 5MM?

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 14:56:39 -0700

5 Mile Meadow is currently scheduled for sept 22nd-23rd. That being said, at
this point it is looking less likely that the weather will cooperate. The
recent rains will probably make the meadow a dewy mess. We are planning to
head to Hovatter road if it does not look like it will dry up there. Keep
your ears posted. We'll be announcing the plan as it draws near.

Clear Skies
Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews