[AZ-Observing] Re: 5 mile meadow, things to know

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 12:58:58 -0700

Ken, your information is greatly appreciated . . . thanks for the post.  I added
a tarp to my gear to take along and it should help with the platform and ladder.

As this is the first time this site has been used at night some unexpected
surprises always happen.  We'll have to review what goes on up there to decided
it this site is still usable.  Here I'm speaking mainly of the nightime
headlights and not the dew.

Again, thanks for the update and I'll be departing my house in a few more
minutes.

Clear skies,
aj