[AZ-Observing] Re: 5 mile meadow?

  • From: "bas" <bas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:50:27 -0700

     An example where access is permitted is our observing
site at
Anderson Mesa.  Lowell folks have to obtain permits for each
vehicle in order to be able to go there.  But even rather
safe
places (from a wildfire standpoint) such as Ashurst Lake and
Kinnickinnick Lake, which have paved-road access, are
completely
off limits.  5MM ?  Forget it!  Make other plans.

\Brian