[AZ-Observing] Re: 5 mile meadow

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:21:28 -0700

Tom;

That is where I am leaning also.  I am certainly tired of being hot, but I
just don't see that low pressure system moving off quickly enough to give us
a chance at two good nights.  I will look at email when I get home from work
at 4 PM.  If there are not enough people telling me they are definitely
going to 5 Mile Meadow, then I will not order the toilet.  And hopefully we
can suffer through some hot days to get to some clear night at the Antennas
site.

Steve Coe