[AZ-Observing] Re: 5 Mile Meadow report

  • From: "Chris Hanrahan" <chris.hanrahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 17:09:59 -0700

Gents,
Having said beverage with me did not have any negative affect Thursday
night.  I've honestly
never seen a sky quite that good.
Jack, thanks for designating me the sacrificial lamb of 5MM! :)
I will be more cautious next time; perhaps I'll have to bring a diet of
crystal
clear drinking water and an endless supply of "Milky Way" bars all delivered
in a GM "Saturn."
Let's not wait 360+ days to get back up there again...

Chris Hanrahan
Surprise, AZ