[AZ-Observing] Re: 4-pin Extension Cable

  • From: pulind@xxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 17:09:47 -0500 (EST)

Tom,

Lynn's right.  If it uses standard 4-pin RJ11 connectors, then we have all the
stuff to make a cable.  I have 4 conductor flat wire and connectors and a
crimping tool, but I'm not sure there's a full 25 ft of wire (I'm out of town
now, can't check).

I know it's quite a drive from your place to the ATM meeting, so we could make
a cable and bring it to the SAC meeting on Friday.

Paul