[AZ-Observing] 4/8/2005 Solar Eclipse

  • From: "Brian Page" <aztronut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:35:06 -0700

I wanted to post a query to the list:

If anyone is interested in viewing the 4/8/2005 solar eclipse at
maximum totality (~42 seconds) from a charted 66' super-yacht with
three double cabins, sailing out of French Polynesia and returning
approximately 6 days later for $6k per person (double occupancy),
please contact me off-list at b.page@xxxxxxx (b dot page at cox dot
net).

I'm not looking for someone to share a cabin, I've already got
that. I'm looking for people to fill out the other four spots on
the charter. Since I belong to two astronomy clubs in the
Phoenix area and the Orange County Astronomers (who claim to have the
largest amateur club in the world), I thought perhaps I could find some
like-minded eclipse-crazy astronomers to join me on this grand
adventure.

Brian Page