[AZ-Observing] Re: (3) Juno at opposition

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 05:53:41 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 Nice, Mike, I love those type of animations demonstrating
dynamical astronomy. I used to do something similar on comets and supernovae
(and even Uranus and Neptune) years ago at the OCA's Anza Observatory in So.
Cal, but my technical knowledge and (homebrew) software available only allowed
us to do blink comparisons.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)