[AZ-Observing] Re: 2015 TB145

  • From: Brian Skiff <bas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 13:50:03 -0700

On Sat, 2015-10-31 at 13:45 -0700, J. D MADDY wrote:

Please post them to a site like Flickr and send us the link. Attachments
don't send of AZ-Observing. They do on some of the other AZ sites though.
I looked for it but never found it. I don't think I had good paths and times.
And, the Moon was very bright. It was in the lower 40's here. Burr!

They actually are posted externally,
you just have to cut-n-paste the URLs
Michael gave into a browser search window.

\Brian