[AZ-Observing] 2012 All Arizona Messier Marathon

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC Forum" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hartmut Frommert" <messier102@xxxxxxxxx>, "Don Machholz" <DonM353259@xxxxxxx>, "George Robinson" <Lambo06@xxxxxxx>, "Tom Hoffelder" <rocksnstars@xxxxxxxxx>, "Christine Kronberg" <smil@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:57:12 -0700

The announcement for the marathon has been uploaded to the SAC web site at
http://www.saguaroastro.org/ just click on the marathon link.
The short story is the marathon is on March 24th at the same site as last year.
 In addition we are going to include an imaging marathon.  Hopefully this will
not cause problems.

See the announcement for more on the observing and imaging along with other
information.  Please note we are using the same site as last year so be sure to
check the announcement as there are directions and a map on how to get there.

If I missed someone on the list, please forward.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ