[AZ-Observing] 2009 All-AZ MM T-Shirt Size Pref

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AZ-SAC ANNOUNCE <SAC-Announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:35:27 -0700

Hello Star Gazers!

I would like those interested in an All-Arizona Messier Marathon
commemorative T-Shirt to send me an email with size and color preference(s).
There will only be one color and style, but I would like to have an idea of
sizes I need to have available. Just give me a size(s) preference of S, M,
L, XL, XXL, XXXL or XXXXL and one color you would prefer. You do not need to
attend the event to buy a T-Shirt. All proceeds go to SAC.

Do not reply to this email:
This is not an order, just a survey:
Please use T-SHIRT PREF as the Subject line. Send prefs to:

telescoper@xxxxxxx

Thanks for your help and support!

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator