[AZ-Observing] 2009 All Arizona Messier Marathon - update

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC Forum" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "George Robinson" <Lambo06@xxxxxxx>, "Don Machholz" <DonM353259@xxxxxxx>, "Tom Hoffelder" <rocksnstars@xxxxxxxxx>, "Ray Farnsworth" <jetrayfarms@xxxxxxxxx>, "Dan Heim" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 19:03:25 -0700

This public blast is being sent to update everyone on the latest for the AAMM.
I am currently recovering from recent surgery and will not be able to do the
AAMM.  In my absence Rick Tejera will do the coordination.  We knew the surgery
was coming but held back in the event this wouldn't have this kind of impact.
Unfortunately it has and we make the best.
Rick and I just spoke on the phone so he knows the final decision.  Please give
him your full support.

Any questions, comments or concerns let us know.  I am available for e-mail and
phone discussion.

Good luck to all and have a happy Messier Marathon.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ