[AZ-Observing] 2009 All Arizona Messier Marathon

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC Forum" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hartmut Frommert" <messier102@xxxxxxxxx>, "Ray Farnsworth" <jetrayfarms@xxxxxxxxx>, "Christine Kronberg" <smil@xxxxxxxx>, "George Robinson" <Lambo06@xxxxxxx>, "Don Machholz" <DonM353259@xxxxxxx>, "Tom Hoffelder" <rocksnstars@xxxxxxxxx>, "Dean Koenig" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Glen Sanner" <longeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "TAAA info" <taaa-info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:12:28 -0700

Details for the event have been posted on our web site at
http://www.saguaroastro.org/
Very briefly the date is March 28, 2009 at our normal site south of Arizona
City, AZ.  There are no big changes in this announcement as far as procedures
are concerned.  Biggest change, of course, are the set and rise time.  But be
sure to read the announcement in its entirety, just to be sure.  As in past
years there's a waiver that needs to be signed and turned in.

Comments, questions, concerns just let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ