[AZ-Observing] 2007 All Arizona Messier Marathon

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, acooper@xxxxxxxxx, jetrayfarms@xxxxxxxxx, messier102@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:39:56 -0700

The 2007 event will be held on Saturday, March 17th at the same place as in the
past and that is  south of Arizona City, AZ.

This time the most objects available will be 109; M30 is the one not available.

For more details check out the announcement at http://www.saguaroastro.org/ and
click on the 2007 announcement.

If you are going to attend you should read the entire announcement as it does
have new information.

If you have questions, please read the announcement first.  If they are not
answered let me know and we'll do best we can to get you an answer.

Clear skies,
Marathon Coordinators,
AJ Crayon
Jack Jones