[AZ-Observing] 2001 NASP

  • From: Gary Frey <gfreynpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 13:57:57 -0700

     Just a note to let everyone know that the 2001 Northern
Arizona Star Party that is being held atop of Mingus Mountain near
Prescott Valley, Arizona, has plenty of room.

     Go to the Prescott Astronomy Club webpage at www.pacorg.net
to find NASP and Nasp2001 for information, maps, registration
forms, etc.

IMPORTANT:     The $12.00 registration date has been moved back to
                            September 14. Registration the day of the
star party
                            is $24.00 for 1st person and $16.00 for next
persons.

     We have talked to the company who will make the NASP Sweat
Shirts as indicated on the NASP Schedule of Events webpage. They
are Ash color with a purple logo.

The cost is:   $20.00 for S, M, L, XL
                    $22.00 for 2X, 3X

     If you want a 2001 NASP Sweat Shirt you must send me an e-mail
at gfreynpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx before SEPTEMBER 10, 2001 requesting the
size and number of shirts wanted. You can pay for them when you
arrive at NASP.

See you at NASP

Gary Frey-Registration