[AZ-Observing] Re: 19 vehicles at Antennas last night

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 21:58:16 -0700

Would like to be there but in CA on Grandkid duty. And on a 30-day detox,
supv. by the daughter (shudder). Have to figure out how to eat healthy at
star parties! I've never succeeded. Can it be done?
Jack

On Sunday, April 19, 2015, <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Howdy all;

By the time of twilight we had 19 vehicles, scopes and folks at the
Antennas site last night. A real star party. The seeing was mediocre,
but the transparency was the usual 7 out of 10. I did some observing,
imaged several objects and walked around to chat with people and look
through their scopes. All in all, a very fun night.

Clear skies;
Steve Coe