[AZ-Observing] 19 vehicles at Antennas last night

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 11:30:35 -0700

Howdy all;

By the time of twilight we had 19 vehicles, scopes and folks at the
Antennas site last night. A real star party. The seeing was mediocre,
but the transparency was the usual 7 out of 10. I did some observing,
imaged several objects and walked around to chat with people and look
through their scopes. All in all, a very fun night.

Clear skies;
Steve Coe