[AZ-Observing] 12" Meade for sale

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:31:44 -0700

A postal employee in Dewey wants to sell his 12" Meade telescope (the
cassegrain type). I do not have the details, but he said it comes with a
lot of accessories. He says hasn't used it much. He is selling because
at his age it turned out to be too big to handle. He is asking $2,000 or
best offer. I said I would announce it on this group. If anyone is
interested to find out more information about it, the interested person
can give me their phone number and then I can give it to this postal
employee.
Stan