Summer Grooves @ People's Republik

  • From: "Archventures eNews" <avenews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avenews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 07:59:35 -0400

Summer Grooves @ the People's Republik

We're breaking from our tradition of bimonthly newsletters for just long
enough to let you know that today - July 12, 7pm -  at People's Republik
(876 Mass Ave in Cambridge) there's a social mixer and raffle to benefit our
Griffin House project. Word of mouth has been spreading swiftly amongst our
archventurers in the Boston area, but just in case the invitation hasn't
reached your ears then please consider this as one.

Live music, food and good company. $5 raffle tickets sold at the door.

Join us won't you?

::

RAFFLE PRIZES

FOOD
Dinners at some of the TOP Cambridge Restaurants:
Rendezvous - Mediterranean Italian American fusion -
www.rendezvouscentralsquare.com
Central Kitchen - new international American fusion -
http://www.centralkitchen.tv/
Green Street Grill - live Cuban jazz with Caribbean cuisine -
http://cuisinenet.com/info/?v=237&/boston/rest/3170.shtml

Lunch for 4 at HiRise Bread Company - reserved table -
http://travel.explorenewengland.com/restaurants-view-6178768766-hi_rise_bread_company-cambridge-ma.htm
Half-case (6 bottles) of assorted wines from HiRise Bread Company -
http://travel.explorenewengland.com/restaurants-view-6178768766-hi_rise_bread_company-cambridge-ma.htm
Tour of Iggy's Bread Company - with all the bread you can take home!
http://www.iggysbread.com/main.html

HOME
Nessino Lamp by Artemide - orange - http://www.artemide.com/
Designer vase from Design Within Reach - www.dwr.com

PAMPER
Therapeutic Massage - http://www.nolanwattsmassage.com/
Manicure-Pedicure at Wet Paint - http://www.wetpaintnailspa.com/

ENTERTAINMENT
Kendall Sq. Cinema - 5 admissions - Best Venue for independent films and
restored classics -
http://www.landmarktheatres.com/market/Boston/KendallSquareCinema.htm