[AVAPL Members] question about event capture

  • From: "Hubbard, Karen L." <Karen.Hubbard@xxxxxx>
  • To: <members1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:13:17 -0400

HI all - there is some talk in our facility about having psychologists
use "event capture" to help document some of the work that we do that
can't be captured by the CPT codes.  I know nothing about "event
capture" and was wondering if any psychologists at other facilities were
using this.  Please respond only to me.  I appreciate any information
you may have.  Thanks

Karen L. Hubbard, Ph.D

Suicide Prevention Coordinator

Licensed Clinical Psychologist

Tuscaloosa VAMC

3701 Loop Rd 116SPC

Tuscaloosa, AL 35404

Phone: (205) 554-2835

Blackberry: (205) 534-1564

Fax: (205) 554-2058

cid:image003.jpg@01CA0139.3D183240

disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient  any review, use, disclosure, distribution, copying,
printing, or action in reliance on the contents of this email is
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the