[AVAPL Members] Re: VA Psychology Photo History available

  • From: Walter Penk <wepenk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: members1@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 12:43:27 -0800 (PST)

I'm echoing Dr. Padin's point: Dr. Baker's VA Psychology Photo History Project
is wonderful.

And the photos bring to light the visual images that summarize the actions
about
Psychology for veterans expressed in words in the two books that Dr. Baker has
written:

1. Baker, R. R., & Pickren, W. E. (2007).  Psychology and the Department of
Veterans Affairs: A Historical Analysis
of Training, Research, Practice, and Advocacy.  Washington, DC: APA Books.

2. Baker, R. R. (Editor) (2007). Stories from VA Psychology. Bloomington,
Indiana: Authorhouse (Available from
www.authorhouse.com)