[AVAPL Members] VA Psychology Leadership Conference

  • From: "Malone, June S" <June.Malone1@xxxxxx>
  • To: <members1@xxxxxxxxx>, "VHA National Psychology Chiefs" <VHANationalPsychologyChiefs@xxxxxxxxxx>, "ABQ BHCL PHD" <ABQPSYCHOLOGYSVC@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:35:53 -0700

VA Psychologists,

If you have not yet registered for the VA Psychology Leadership
Conference (May 12-15, 2010), I strongly encourage you to go to
www.avapl.org and register and reserve a hotel room today!  This is the
13th year for this conference with this year being the first year on the
River Walk in San Antonio, Texas.  See the link below for more
information about the River Walk.  We will be at the  Hotel Contessa,
and the deadline for registration, April 2, 2010, is quickly
approaching.

The planning committee has once again put together a magnificent agenda
that has something for everybody.

The value of the conference is immense -

    A chance to meet 150+ VA Psychology leaders

   Make new friends

   Renew and update old friendships

   Information directly from APA Practice Directorate and VA Central
Office

   Presentations by subject matter experts

   A bargain price for 12 APA approved CEU's for Thursday and Friday

   An  additional 4 APA approved CEU's for only $75 for the half day
workshop on Saturday focused on ethics with Dr. Steve Behnke from APA
presenting

Please forward this message to all psychologists at your site.  Please
feel free to contact me with any questions.

See you in San Antonio,

June

June S. Malone, Ph.D.

President, Association of VA Psychologist Leaders

http://www.thesanantonioriverwalk.com/photos/index.asp

JPEG image

PNG image

PNG image