[AVAPL Members] Re: Training model question

  • From: "Verdaguer, Ramon" <Ramon.Verdaguer@xxxxxx>
  • To: <members1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:39:53 -0400

We had a discussion about this a couple of years ago. The following
article was somewhat helpful in helping us articulate our thoughts and
we actually used some of its verbiage in referring to our own model ,
which we used in our Self-Study.

Rodolfa et al. (2005). Professional Psychology :Research and Practice
Vol. 36, No.1, 25-31.

Ramon Verdaguer, Ph.D., ABPP

Clinical Health Psychologist/Primary Care

Acting Lead Psychologist

Dayton VAMC

937-268-6511 ext. 2659