[AVAPL Members] Re: Jim Besyner

  • From: "Lemle, Russell" <russell.lemle@xxxxxx>
  • To: "VHA National Psychology Chiefs" <VHANationalPsychologyChiefs@xxxxxxxxxx>, "VHA Psychology Internship Directors" <VHAPID@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <members1@xxxxxxxxx>, "VHA Psychology Postdoctoral Training Directors" <VHAPPTD@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <CANNON6146@xxxxxxx>, <malcolmburdick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:40:47 -0800

Jim was one of the most alive people I know.  He poured himself into our
profession and our veterans. His twinkling eye and wry humor lit the
way.

I am saddened not only for our loss but for what Jim has been robbed of.
He was eager to take on the mantle of AVAPL President later this year,
the capstone of a career being a voice for VA psychologists. He had much
more to give.

Russell