[AVAPL Members] Re: Jim Besyner

  • From: "Kenneth Adams" <kmadams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <members1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 20:30:37 -0500

Pam,

That's a thoughtful, loving, and more personal expression of our sense of
loss of Jim than I could ever imagine.

Thank You.

Ken

>>> "Fischer, Pamela  (OKL)" <Pamela.Fischer@xxxxxx> 1/18/2011 12:36 PM >>>
AS I wrote on the condolences website, I am heartbroken to learn of
Jim's death. He was one of my favorite people. Not only was a leader in
VA Psychology and other professional endeavors, he was a kind and
honorable man who loved his family and never failed to share stories of
his kids and grandkids when I saw him. As George mentioned, Jim's sense
of humor and life perspective could lift the mood in any situation.  I
hope he is driving his sports car with the top down and the rock and
roll music playing someplace.......  He will be greatly missed but never
forgotten.

Pam Fischer

Pamela C. Fischer, Ph.D.

Director, Primary Care Mental Health #111AC

Veterans Affairs Medical Center -OKC

921 N.E. 13th Street

Oklahoma City, OK 73104

Phone: 405-456-3634