[AVAPL Members] Re: FW: VA Psychology Photo History by Rod Baker

  • From: "Keane, Terry" <Terry.Keane@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'wepenk@xxxxxxx'" <wepenk@xxxxxxx>, "'members1@xxxxxxxxx'" <members1@xxxxxxxxx>, VHA National Psychology Chiefs <VHANationalPsychologyChiefs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 12:01:46 -0500

Let me add my appreciation to Rod's long term efforts to chronicle VA
Psychology's important history in the course of American healthcare. I also
acknowledge, as did Walter, Bob Goldberg's relentless pursuit to capture in
pictures vital events of importance to the next cohort of psychologists and
psychology leaders in VA.

Terry
Sent using BlackBerry

From: "Goldberg, Robert W. (VHACLE)" <Robert.Goldberg2@xxxxxx>