[AVAPL Members] FW: Health Care Agreements

  • From: "Lavery, Patrick J. (FAV)" <Patrick.Lavery@xxxxxx>
  • To: "AVAPL Membership" <members1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:13:33 -0500

From: Lavery, Patrick J. (FAV)
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 10:11 AM
To: VHA National Psychology Chiefs
Subject: Health Care Agreements

As the Chairperson for the Disruptive Behavior Committee, I have been
researching the best practices for using the Health Care Agreement as
part of our Disruptive Behavior Committee.  I thought I'd put this out
to everyone who has responsibility for this process in hopes of getting
some suggestions for the best way to implement this.  A quick email
would help and I'll follow up over the phone.  Thanks

Patrick J. Lavery, Ph.D.

Veteran's Health Care System of the Ozarks

222 E. Township St., Fayetteville, AR 72703

Tel: (479) 443-4301 Ext 7107 or 7100

Cell: (479) 856-1816

Fax: (479) 251-1036

E-mail: patrick.lavery@xxxxxx