[AVAPL Members] Re: Examples of Research Data Repository SOP's?

  • From: "Brownlee-Duffeck, Martha CMOVAMC" <Martha.Brownlee-Duffeck@xxxxxx>
  • To: <members1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:17:15 -0500

Thanks, Kelly!   This looks great-wonderful not to have to reinvent the
wheel!!!   I will try to broaden one for us to include all of BH as part
of implementing EBP.

Hope you are taking care of yourself and that things are stabilizing
with your folks.

Martha

Martha Brownlee-Duffeck

Martha Brownlee-Duffeck, Ph.D., ABPP

Psychology Leader & Director of Training,

Post-doctoral Program

Behavioral Health Service Line,

Harry S Truman Veteran's Hospital

800 Hospital Drive, BHSL

Columbia, Missouri 65201

Adjunct  Professor,

Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

University of Missouri School of Medicine

Adjunct Professor, Department of Health Psychology

University of Missouri School of Health Professions

E-mail: Martha.Brownlee-Duffeck@xxxxxx
<mailto:Martha.Brownlee-Duffeck@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tel.  573-814-6486

FAX: 573-814-6493