[AVAPL Members] Re: Examples of Research Data Repository SOP's?

  • From: "Brownlee-Duffeck, Martha CMOVAMC" <Martha.Brownlee-Duffeck@xxxxxx>
  • To: <members1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:45:24 -0500

Haven't had time to review your link (just back for AL) but I'd be very
interested in joining such an endeavor.  We are just getting organized
to set up a neuropsych database and would be interested in how you all
are proceeding.  Will forward to our Neuropsychologist, Zach Osborn.

Best,

Martha

Martha Brownlee-Duffeck

Martha Brownlee-Duffeck, Ph.D., ABPP

Psychology Leader & Director of Training,

Post-doctoral Program

Behavioral Health Service Line,

Harry S Truman Veteran's Hospital

800 Hospital Drive, BHSL

Columbia, Missouri 65201

Adjunct  Professor,

Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

University of Missouri School of Medicine

Adjunct Professor, Department of Health Psychology

University of Missouri School of Health Professions

E-mail: Martha.Brownlee-Duffeck@xxxxxx
<mailto:Martha.Brownlee-Duffeck@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tel.  573-814-6486

FAX: 573-814-6493