[AVAPL Members] Dr. Rod Baker - Hildreth Award

  • From: "Kearney, Lisa K." <Lisa.Kearney3@xxxxxx>
  • To: <members1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 00:14:16 -0500

Colleagues,

I thought many of you might want to know that Dr. Rod Baker, a former
Chief of Psychology at the South Texas Veterans Health Care System and
former president of AVAPL , will be receiving the highest award in
Division 18 - the Harold M. Hildreth Award. The award will be given  at
the APA Convention in San Diego at the Division 18 Social Hour at 5 pm
on Saturday, August 14, in the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel.   Come join
us to celebrate this achievement with him if you are in town for the
convention!

Warmly,

Lisa

Lisa K. Kearney, Ph.D.

Chief - Psychology Service

South Texas Veterans Health Care System

7400 Merton Minter Blvd 116B

San Antonio, TX 78229

W: (210) 617-5121

*NEW CELL:  (210) 378-2451*

Lisa.Kearney3@xxxxxx <mailto:Lisa.Kearney3@xxxxxx>

"As a nation, when we send our treasure, our sons and daughters to war,
we owe them and their families whatever it takes to help them recover,
to rehabilitate, to reintegrate, to live lives of purpose, passion and
meaning."  ~Brigadier General Loree Sutton