<USS Avalon> Re: OOC Communication, "Avalon's Ending"

  • From: CamtheTreknut@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 04:03:17 EST

I hope Josh and Tavi's players don't mind my using their characters. It's
been some time since I posted a log, and I'd run into writer's block trying to
think of a good SL. I figured this might help all three of us get back into
things, but if the two of you would rather write your own evac tale, let me
know  and I'll post a retraction of this and write another. If you'd like to
work
with  this SL, you're more than welcome to run with this on your own, since
we're all  on the Lancelot at the end, or we can try something joint. Let me
know,  okay?
Oh, and I wasn't sure of Tavi's species--I don't even know for  sure if I've
got the name right! I seem to have lost some of the last logs, but  I know it
was the stowaway who fell into the turbolift with Josh, that it's a  female,
and that both were unconscious. If you're okay with this SL, let me know  if I
made any mistakes. Thankies!
~ Christina