<USS Avalon> Fwd: [Celestial Prime] New Edition of the CPJ! - Please Forward to Your Crews!

  • From: CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, DarkBio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:44:52 EST

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Brad Ruder" <groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:27:52 -0800
Happy January, everyone!

I would like to let you all know that a new edition of the Celestial
Prime Journal is up for your reading enjoyment at
http://www.celestialprime.net .  Remember that you must click the
link in the lower left to go to the CPJ Homepage!

Thank you for all those that submitted stuff!

We're looking for writers to submit to your Journal with items like
editorials and stuff, so please please please feel free to send in
something and talk to the Admiralty about such opportunities!

Enjoy!

- Kyle Pierce

--- End Message ---