[authorafrica] Re: Think Tank Listserve Test

  • From: chika onuoha <kaorama@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: authorafrica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 05:52:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,
Like the vigor with which we are prosecuting the task
of discovering our root. It may be difficult now, but
no matter how divergent our views may be now, we stand
the chance of a smooth landing in tne end.
Honestly, great things don't spring forth in thier
full sizes.The idea of o new name may not reflect
current realities as they concern our present effort
towards discovery and consolidation.There should not
be conflict of identity.Africa is too big a place to
exploit. I still hold firmly my earlier view.We are
faced with serious challenges.Things must be put in
order.There is no gain saying the fact, Africa will
not fail those who will be willing to invest in her.
Chika

http://mail.yahoo.com